Crime and Police Matters
Diligent and sensitive representation to you at all times
Our criminal defence specialists undertake every aspect of criminal law from commercial crime, sanctions, busting and drugs importation to murder, assaults and general crime. We pride ourselves on our proactive investigative and forensic approach to case preparation and offer diligent, experienced and sensitive representation to all our clients.
At the start of our work for you we will discuss your specific requirements and expectations in detail and we will continue to discuss these with you throughout the period of our instruction. Your involvement and contribution to the way your matter is progressed is therefore of vital importance to us throughout.
What we can do for you:
- Attend a police station and advise on your rights.
- Advise on whether or not to consent to any proposed police procedures and the consequences.
- Where appropriate, discuss your matter with the police and obtain information including copies of recorded material from the police.
- Where appropriate, apply for bail.
- Prepare a case for a court application or hearing.
- Represent you at any court application or hearing.
- Advise of any appeal rights and prepare necessary documents.